Monday 19 August 2013

More Club Penguin Hints at Card Jitsu Shadow

Hey there, penguins!

You all must've noticed, that I've not been posting lately. First of all, I'd like to apologise for that. I wasn't able to post due to my site, since I released it yesterday!

Anyways, let's get back to the point! My friend, Gokhan found some exclusives for Shadow Ninja! Check it out yourself below!

                       club penguin cjs code snippet

As you can see, we've marked the coding present in the Club Penguin Files. It says "++_dancingShadowPlayers;, which I'm not sure about what it is, but I guess that's a command for the Shadow Ninja to dance!

Here is another exclusive on what the Shadow Ninja look like when you wear it on Club Penguin. It does look awesome, so, check it out!

What do you think about this? It won't release pretty soon since Snow just released, but I'm still excited! Let us know your comments and thoughts, we'd love to hear it!
Smelly Max
Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment