Saturday 10 August 2013

Coming Soon... My Penguin App Update!

Hello Penguins! I am back! Its me, Ello 4576! I looked on the blog today and I saw a My Penguin App post! Here's what Polo Field said!!!

Greetings Penguins!
Some of you have been wondering when the next update to the My Penguin app for iPad is. I wanted to be the first to let you know that the team's been working hard, and we're really excited for you guys to check it out!
I can't say much yet,  but it'll be coming soon. Until then, here is a sneak peek of what the new icon will look like!

We wanna hear your best guesses! What cool surprises do you think the new version will have?
Make sure to stay tuned till next week for more information!
Until then...waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

I can't wait! I sadly don't have an Ipad. I have a Tablet. But anyways, it looks like its going to be a great update! I think you will be able to access your igloo and customise it from your Ipad on the app!

P.S. Well Done Smelly Max for posting whilst I was on holiday! Keep up the good work! Contact me when you can.

Waddle on!

-Ello 4576

No comments:

Post a Comment