Tuesday 4 June 2013

Club Penguin Blog Reviewed By You – School Subjects

Hello Penguins!
The reviewed by you for this week has been posted! Last week we were asked what our best Card-Jitsu Snow strategy is. Agent Hush does the following:
My #1 strategy is communication. Sometimes I’ll flash a power card on the screen so that my teammates know that I’m waiting to use my power card for a combo. Also, if there are two snowmen within my range, I’ll move towards one of them so that my fellow ninjas know that they should attack the other one. However, the GREATEST key to communication is to know how far your teammates can move, how close they have to be to attack, and how hard they hit. NINJA VANISH!ReviewedbyYou_20130604-1370297729
This week’s question relates to the Monsters University Takeover. The question is “what is your favourite school subject and why?”Like always, the chosen response will be featured on the Club Penguin Blog and they will earn 10,000 coins!

Waddle on!

-Ello 4576

No comments:

Post a Comment